Creative Director and CEO of the Eternity Bridal Ltd
Eternity Bridal Ltd is a leading bridal and prom design house celebrating its 20th year of success. Eternity is headed by Amanda Bradwell , the heart of the bridal industry and an extremely well respected figure, as is her husband and business partner, Andrew Bradwell. The family business currently produce Eternity Bride, Art Couture, Christina Wu, Adrianna Papell Platinum and Eternity Prom. Growing significantly over the years, Eternity has become a true competitor in the bridal market. Not only will you find an array of breath taking designs and silhouettes, Eternity Bridal is all about value for money, flawless finish and customer service.
Eternity Bride boasts traditional styling with a chic sense of romance. Our designers look at mainstream fashion and introduce key trends to the collection.
Art Couture is reminiscent of a bygone era with vintage styling and a touch of Hollywood Glamour, aimed at the bride looking for something a little bit different. The name Art Couture derives from Amanda and Andrew’s son, Arthur.
Christina Wu Brides is a true work of art with lavish beadwork and breath taking designs. The collection is all about detail for that perfect fairy tale wedding.
Christina Wu Celebration is the perfect addition to your wedding day offering iconic styles. Not only can you create your own look with our extensive range of colours and fabrics, you will find all of the designs suit all tastes.
Christina Wu Love was designed for the curvy bride with styles specific to a 14-28 size chart. Being a finalist at the Industry oscars in September 2016, illustrates the creativity our designers have put into the design and construction of this beautiful collection.
Adrianna Papell Platinum is the new hot off the press collection to add to the Eternity Bridal portfolio. Approached by the well respected fashion label Adrianna Papell, Eternity Bridal Ltd presents a style concept for the modern bride.
Eternity Prom is reminiscent of the red carpet with sophisticated celebrity styling. Stand out from the crowd and create memories in your Eternity Prom gown.
Each collection targets a specific style with focus on design, fit, and fabrication. Our home-grown creative talent design team are fashion driven and bursting with unique ideas. We are also committed to refreshing the collections every 6 months.
Enjoy browsing through our collections to find your perfect gown.
ONE INDUSTRY, ONE VOICE
The British Bridalwear Suppliers Association represent the interests of bridal manufacturers and suppliers in the UK and Ireland, offering a unified voice within the bridal industry and fighting against rogue traders. your chance to be involved…
The BBSA Chair, Amanda Bradwell, spells out the new advantages that manufacturers, distributors and now retailers can have by joining the association…
“We are expanding our membership in 2017 to include Independent Retailers, to strengthen ties between the high street and the suppliers directly. We have undertaken some exciting initiatives to support our members through marketing and sharing of information. Collectively The BBSA suppliers have a shared database of 1,500 plus retailers and we want to help you help us.”
How will the BBSA support you, the Retailer?
- Exclusive inclusion in the New ‘Bridal Sale Week’ to be held November 24th-26th November 2018. This is a fantastic way for Retailers to sell off their samples and discontinued stock to generate extra cash-flow for the next buying season and make way for their new season’s stock. These events will be advertised nationally.
- Continued support by BBSA ‘Brides Beware’at Retail & Trade shows raising awareness against counterfeiting. (See our Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
- Working with UKFTto supply parliament with information showing that large search engines such as Google, Alibaba and Ebay, amongst many others, are breaking the law by allowing their clients to use other people’s photography to sell sub-standard products.
- The aim overall is to avoid worry and share problems. We are here for you to talk to us, and to give you a voice. Don’t feel alone, you are part of a huge industry.
Criteria to be a Retail Member:
- Evidence of trading for minimum 2 years.
- Paid Business Rates for minimum 2 years.
- Already buying from any
- Annual membership: £50