Creative Director and CEO of the Eternity Group
Amanda Bradwell has been at the heart of the fashion industry since her days as a catwalk model in London, New York, Paris, Milan and Athens. Amanda attended many European fashion shows and found her particular love in bridal wear after working with Catherine Rayner for a number of seasons.
Keen to use her business sense, Amanda wanted to create bridal fashion for the women she knew. First came a series of sales and marketing roles with bridal collections Ellis, Kelsey Rose, Sweetheart and Ian Stuart.
After a spell of travelling to re-charge and gain some inspiration in the far east, Amanda was head hunted and couldn’t resist the opportunity to launch top New York collection Jim Hjelm Occasions and Bridal, into the European market. Around the same time, Amanda was also approached by House of Wu, to collaborate a world wide organisation. Gowns designed by her in the confines of her apartment for the first Eternity Bride collection, allowed her to really focus on her styling and creativity.
As the new millennium dawned Amanda finally realised her dream of running the Eternity Group as Creative Director and CEO. Amanda introduced new labels and collections Eternity Bride, Art Couture, Christina Wu and Eternity Prom.
ONE INDUSTRY, ONE VOICE
The British Bridalwear Suppliers Association represent the interests of bridal manufacturers and suppliers in the UK and Ireland, offering a unified voice within the bridal industry and fighting against rogue traders. your chance to be involved…
The BBSA Chair, Amanda Bradwell, spells out the new advantages that manufacturers, distributors and now retailers can have by joining the association…
“We are expanding our membership in 2017 to include Independent Retailers, to strengthen ties between the high street and the suppliers directly. We have undertaken some exciting initiatives to support our members through marketing and sharing of information. Collectively The BBSA suppliers have a shared database of 1,500 plus retailers and we want to help you help us.”
How will the BBSA support you, the Retailer?
- Exclusive inclusion in the New ‘Bridal Sale Week’to be held 1st-3rd July 2017 and 25-27th November 2017. This is a fantastic way for Retailers to sell off their samples and discontinued stock to generate extra cash-flow for the next buying season and make way for their new season’s stock. These events will be advertised nationally.
- Continued support by BBSA ‘Brides Beware’at Retail & Trade shows raising awareness against counterfeiting. (See our Facebook page or email email@example.com for more info)
- Working with UKFTto supply parliament with information showing that large search engines such as Google, Alibaba and Ebay, amongst many others, are breaking the law by allowing their clients to use other people’s photography to sell sub-standard products.
- The aim overall is to avoid worry and share problems. We are here for you to talk to us, and to give you a voice. Don’t feel alone, you are part of a huge industry.
Criteria to be a Retail Member:
- Evidence of trading for minimum 2 years.
- Paid Business Rates for minimum 2 years.
- Already buying from any
- Annual membership: £50 – includes free entry to The BBSA Party, Crown Hotel, Harrogate 10th September 2017.